Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest or craft housing space or crowns

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
with more worlds coming, most likely more houses will follow. I love decorating houses, and when i have 2 crafted houses, one house thats perfectly decorated and one from a bundle, i feel there's no more room for my creativity. sure i can use my other charaters, but its not the same.
so here are some options for how to get housing space elixirs WITHOUT buying a bundle (when you buy bundle you most likely gonna use that house on that character and will then have to buy 2 bundles of same kind to even get a single elixir) soooo:

Crown shop: Sell one bottle of housing space elixir for a reasonable amount of crowns. i know houses and items takes A LOT of place, so at least 10 000 crowns would be fair in this case, or even perhaps 15 000...

Quest for it: at a certain level you can get a quest that gives you ONE castle space elixir, this can be added soon or when we reach a new world or level cap, so we can get something more useful that a small amount of gold or another training point...

Craft it: we can already craft houses, so why not elixir? what if this elixir needs more or less 100 of EVERY reagent in the spiral, the ingredient list will look odd that way....but it wont be too easy to get all the items. or perhaps a smaller amount, or some furniture and gears... just an idea i had to toss out there

or the best way, would be to get it completely free when you reach a certain lvl, and you talk to Simeon :) or a birthday present :)

just saying some of us who stays mostly for houses and friends are more or less desperate for a new housing space...
looking forward too the new houses and castles that may arrive in the spiral :)