Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player vs Player judgement treasure cheat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Hello my name is wolf thundersword and i been playing agaist players who use treasure judgement i have lost a lot of points because of that, can you plz remove treasure judgement like you guys did with insane bolt

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
WEREWOLF154 wrote:
Hello my name is wolf thundersword and i been playing agaist players who use treasure judgement i have lost a lot of points because of that, can you plz remove treasure judgement like you guys did with insane bolt
Unfortunately, the game cannot be altered due to the personal desires of a few Wizards. There is no such thing as cheating in PvP, only strategies, no matter how cheap. If you don't like PvP, it isn't required.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Judgement is a good spell, but it's only 100 to 125 (TC) hits per pip. Plus only Balance gets the Gear boost on this spell. Any player would be better off using Heckhound at 125 per pip or 135 per pip Treasure card version.
Storm spells would also be better per pip, and add in storm elf or shatter and it's no different than Judge, only better.

I guess I don't see Judgement as that good a spell for anyone other than Balance.

I can't see Treasure cards ever being removed from PvP, it just won't happen.

Plus this TC spell has been there for a long time, so the odds of it being removed is very very low, imo.

Joe.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
WEREWOLF154 wrote:

have ya heard of the phrase go with the wave not against it
it means to relax go with the flow of the battle and if someone is using a judge stradegy place on so much towers they will waste all blades and traps taking them down

then when they are setting up again attack then shield
attack then shield

even if its tc shield just shield away

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Insane bolt was 1000 damage for a power pip with an 80% sucess rate and was considered a problem. How much damage can you do in the first round with a two pip judge? 200 max.. How is this the same? Listen there are these cool things called tower shields and balance has a really difficult time getting through them. The real issues in this game sometimes get ignored with all the complaints in this game that hold no weight, like this one.

Once you gain expierience in arena you will discover most people have no clue how to properly use judgement and it is easily countered. If you're having a problem with judge train weakness, train tower, get treasure tower and spirit armor and see how easy it is to turn a max judge into a scarab ;) good luck.. The spell is fine, it is you that has to change. Keep practicing

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
travisAk wrote:
Insane bolt was 1000 damage for a power pip with an 80% sucess rate and was considered a problem. How much damage can you do in the first round with a two pip judge? 200 max.. How is this the same?

you forgot to add the damage modifier to the 200 as well as a possible power pip for maybe 350 damage on the first round. Other than that i agree 100%.

Defender
May 15, 2010
Don't compare it to insane bolt.There were many different versions that cost like one pip. You could kill yourself or hurt your enemy like BAM! You could fizzle or again, BAM! With about five versions, you could stuff your deck and use them all again and again. Ever wonder why insane bolts are called "insane"?

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
WEREWOLF154 wrote:

Unfortunately, the game cannot be altered due to the personal desires of a few Wizards. There is no such thing as cheating in PvP, only strategies, no matter how cheap. If you don't like PvP, it isn't required.

Then what happen to wild bolt it was altered"due to personal desires of a few Wizards(PvPers)" think about the poll KI did "vote to change wild bolt yes/no" therewas more vote not to change it then there was for changing it,but the "personal disires of a few Wizards"(PvPers) got it changed.

you talk strategies heres one,complain long enough about a spell and you are a PvPers then you'll get changed been working that way for the pass two years in PvP from what ive seen.

OH,nothing wrong with judgement so leave it alone!

M.RedBlood Death

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Zzatdragon wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
WEREWOLF154 wrote:

Then what happen to wild bolt it was altered"due to personal desires of a few Wizards(PvPers)" think about the poll KI did "vote to change wild bolt yes/no" therewas more vote not to change it then there was for changing it,but the "personal disires of a few Wizards"(PvPers) got it changed.

you talk strategies heres one,complain long enough about a spell and you are a PvPers then you'll get changed been working that way for the pass two years in PvP from what ive seen.

OH,nothing wrong with judgement so leave it alone!

M.RedBlood Death
Sorry I don't quite understand. Who are you insulting? me, or the original poster?