Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fizzled Troubles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I may be the only one that this happens to,but... I noticed with all my players that when the enemy has three pips, I fizzled about 95% of the time when I attack. If I pass, let them attack I hit at 98% time. Yes, I have kept a record of this to be sure. Just wondering if anyone else has this trouble.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Muhkwau wrote:
I may be the only one that this happens to,but... I noticed with all my players that when the enemy has three pips, I fizzled about 95% of the time when I attack. If I pass, let them attack I hit at 98% time. Yes, I have kept a record of this to be sure. Just wondering if anyone else has this trouble.

um, no, I haven't notice or experienced anything like this. Especially not with my death or life wizards.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Funny you mention life. My leprechaun spell does it the most & it ahs a 90% rate of working. Death I noticed teh Vap spell.

Thanks for the reply though

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Muhkwau wrote:
its just your bad luck you fizzled like that. Also where did you get your statistics. Just out of how many matches did you test your theory?

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I sent Santa a plea about fizzles this Christmas;
The times the word 'fizzle' appears is suspicious.
Maybe I don't have much holiday cheer?
Or maybe I'm not a good wizard this year?
But I'm sure good ol' Santa can fix this mistake.
I'm sure I'll still see the Chrismoose's flights take!
I conjured a nice letter to Santa to send,
And what did I see? Oh, no, fizzle again!

Hehe. It's not Christmas but oh well. I have the same fizzle troubles.