Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats up with that?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hello Wizard's i know this subject has been posted allot but I'd like to bring it back..... Sooooo this subject is about bullying. I've seen many kids get bullyed just because they a low level i mean seriously just leave them alone maybe they dont have a membership but nope they still bully the kids I see the most action of bullying in the commons all the time so I never really like to go there unless if there is a friend there because i know if i get name called or anything else my friend would back me up. So one day i was crossing through the commons to get to the bazaar and i saw a wizard getting bullyed because he was wearing the begginer clothes everyone just sat there staring at him I also stared while he was getting yelled at but anywho........ Maybe you could share some stories on this post or share some ways to stop bullying. Cya in the Spiral

Destiny Deathblade

Level 52 Myth school

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The easiest way to stop being bullied (especially in Wizard101) is to walk away. Just simply change realms and continue on your business. You can also put them on ignore.

If no one gives them any attention, they can't survive.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Orbit100 wrote:
Hello Wizard's i know this subject has been posted allot but I'd like to bring it back..... Sooooo this subject is about bullying. I've seen many kids get bullyed just because they a low level i mean seriously just leave them alone maybe they dont have a membership but nope they still bully the kids I see the most action of bullying in the commons all the time so I never really like to go there unless if there is a friend there because i know if i get name called or anything else my friend would back me up. So one day i was crossing through the commons to get to the bazaar and i saw a wizard getting bullyed because he was wearing the begginer clothes everyone just sat there staring at him I also stared while he was getting yelled at but anywho........ Maybe you could share some stories on this post or share some ways to stop bullying. Cya in the Spiral

Destiny Deathblade

Level 52 Myth school

You want to stop bullying? Well that i can agree with. But let me point you to a sentence in that quote up there. I bolded it. If you want to stop the bullying, stand up the the bully. Stand up for those being bullied. You don't want to go across the Commons without backup from your friend just in case it happens? Well perhaps that wizard had no friend to do so for him, and you could have been that back up. Most bullies will stop picking on you the moment you grow a backbone towards them. I know from experience. A girl in middle/high school used to pick on me constantly b/c she thought she was better than me b/c her dad was a teacher at one of the schools. It kept on until I told her off one day in high school. Ignoring the bully doesn't do anything except make it worse. Show them you're not afraid of them and they'll leave you alone. If, in the game, it gets even worse once you do that, it'll most likely evolve into a reportable offense. Or you can simply put the offender on your ignore list.

Show the bullies that they are not the all-important figures they deem themselves to be, and that their opinion matters little to you and they will go away. Stand up to them to show them they are not all powerful, then don't bother with them, unless to save another wizard from their bullying.

You want to stop the bullying? Then be a part of the solution. Don't just stand there and watch.

Iridian Starmender
Grandmaster Sorceress

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
My husband, who is very new to the game, joined a fight with another wizard, which seemed to be fine with the other wizard but when my husband did not throw the spell the other wizard expected but a lower pip one the he called my husband "Stew Pet", my husband who is humbled enough by the not so well way he plays, got hurt feelings, fled and signed right off the game.

Altho I have lashed back at these types before I am not always able to play the times he would just like to give his wizard a spin. I am sure he is going to be stuck to me like glue and won't venture off alone for a while.

Due to my motherly nature I would never let any wizard within my hearing range be treated unfairly with out protecting them but this failure to get a long does seem to be happening more and more as the wizard world becomes more populated.

Survivor
May 29, 2011
well uhhhhhhh just uhh stop stop bullying or kick them out of the game or give them a warning sorry im not dumb but im kinda confused.