Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked Pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Ok, so recently i've been doing ranked pvp matches on my Death wizard to get bronze helephant for my life wizard. And up until a couple hours ago i've been winning, but then i started getting matched up against players that were 10 levels higher or more! How is that fair? I honestly only play wizard101 for the pvp. Although the highest level i've ever gotten was level 13. Which is what my death wizard's level right now is, but I think the game is WAY to repetitive, that's why i only pvp now. And now that's being ruined because i'm facing off against all these high levels!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Not sure what you are basing your opinion on if you've never gotten past level 13. You haven't even finished the first world. I suppose only PvPing at low levels could be considered repetitive too.

As far as facing higher level opponents, as you win and gain rank, you are matched up against lower ranked, higher level wizards. I agree it isn't often fair, but it is what it is. The real problem with facing high level low rank wizards is you gain nothing from beating them, and lose max points when they beat you.

Kind of a drag taking 40 minutes to beat a private 20 levels higher than you and getting one point, then lose to that same private and lose 33 points. I just don't understand why KI can't even out the point rewards a little.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
on my lvl 36 i was in pvp 2v2 with a lvl 40 and we came vs a lvl 1 and a lvl 70 storm we stood no chance how is that fair