Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Members, Non-Members, and Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
I think that Non-Members should have to pay with crowns to items from the crown shop.

I also Think Members should not have to pay with crowns. I already know some things like the Tiger Mount for example you do not have to pay for with crowns. But for members it should be at the price of gold! Mostly because members are already paying and may not want to pay for crowns.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Goozama5 wrote:
I think that Non-Members should have to pay with crowns to items from the crown shop.

I also Think Members should not have to pay with crowns. I already know some things like the Tiger Mount for example you do not have to pay for with crowns. But for members it should be at the price of gold! Mostly because members are already paying and may not want to pay for crowns.

I understand what you're trying to say, but it doesn't really make sense. I have subs on 2 accounts, and I still buy crowns- remember, KI is a business and needs to make money in order to stay afloat. In this economy, simply breaking even is not enough.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Wouldn't everyone get a sub then? You could get a mastery amulet a few mega snack packs and a moon lance blade for a little over 6-10 bucks a month. I have a sub and the only thing I could ever even see being thought about was people with subs getting like an x% discount on particular items.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you In the Spiral!

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
Goozama5 wrote:

I understand what you're trying to say, but it doesn't really make sense. I have subs on 2 accounts, and I still buy crowns- remember, KI is a business and needs to make money in order to stay afloat. In this economy, simply breaking even is not enough.

Agreed and plus it wouldnt be fair to Non members so yeah i disagree to this like she said economy (think i spelled it right) is aweful right now so i disagree sorry

Destiny Deathblade
Level 52 Myth

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Goozama5 wrote:

I also Think Members should not have to pay with crowns. I already know some things like the Tiger Mount for example you do not have to pay for with crowns. But for members it should be at the price of gold! Mostly because membeTrs are already paying and may not want to pay for crowns.

NO!

Even though I have a membership, when it runs out, I am happy to know that I can buy at least SOME of the stuff in the crowns shop with GOLD. Anyways, this is a terrible idea. PLEASE KI DO NOT ACTIVATE IT LIKE THIS!!1!!
:(