Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is level 67 okay for zamunda

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi i am nathan earthwhisper lv. 67 thaumaturge and i aws wondering is lv.67 in zamunda the level range for it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
hi i am nathan earthwhisper lv. 67 thaumaturge and i aws wondering is lv.67 in zamunda the level range for it

Your level is fine but it does depend on your game style, some do fine in Zafaria, some struggle and need help which now is getting harder to find and there are more and more instances where you must have the quest to help - no porting in of friends of any level.

I found mob fights where not too bad but the cheating bosses where harder to get past.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:

Hi Nathan,

You should be more than capable of traveling and fighting in Zamunda at level 67. Just remember to pack Towers and heals to keep you healthy while you save pips for big hits.

Just think, you're very close to your new spell. Hang in there and happy questing,

Queenlybluebean

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
nathanman567 wrote:
I'm only lvl 31 but I think you should level up just one more to get you new spell