Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 78 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
fire is lava tornado: there is a big pool of lava. it makes a lot of waves.
suddenly, the lava swirls arround. 8) and forms a tornado. the tornado zooms at all enemies, doing 1500 (don't get me wrong, imagine this criticaled!) PLUS 1100 over 3rds. criticaled, 3000 plus 2200 over 3 rds. and 2 fire dispels, plus 40% to all fire spells. then it fuels 20% to all enemies.
ice, frost yeti: a ice cave. a frost yeti comes out, with big hooves on him. he pounds his head 3x, idk why, and then slams his fist to all enems. for 1000 damage (hey, no offense, but isn't ice supposed to do less damage?) and then freezes them all.
storm, drillstorm: a sea...... a big slimy creature comes out. his hands, head, and feet are made of drills. but his head points at the enemy. looks sort of like this > anyway it drills al enms, and does 2000 damage (4000 crit.) and stuns.
myth, teredacto: a big rock field, in the middle of nowhere. a big teredacto smashes out. it schreeches so loud, it does 1900 damage. (one enemy) and 999 damage over 3 rounds.
life, prince of life: a big castle. the drawbridge comes open. a prince on a horse is riding. he heals 2400 life to you, 1200 to team, plus 2200 to self, and 1100 to friends, over 3 rounds.
death, dark shadow: a big blue portal. a red eyed shadow comes out. it turns into a shadow ball, then attacks, then back to shadow, then ball, attack, shadow... all enemies, 1400 damage. heal half to self.
balance, king of sand: a desert, with a king in it. he raises staff at enemy, (one enemy) and a big tornado comes to the enemy. the enemy is lifted in the air, and gets hit 1800. -50 to next damage spell, and 1 balance dispel. also, i made a star, moon and sun spell. sun: plus 500 damage to a damage spell. star: plus 150% outgoing heals, 4 rds. moon, my favourite- a star polymorph! polymorph into a star steller protector. you get star spells,life, death, and storm spells. i got that from triangle of magic :P also you get meteor strike and 100 critical rating bonus, weak on ice and fire. resist death, life, storm.
also, 10,000 life!
hoped you liked these!
Artur mooncaster, level 53 prymancer.
Please tell what you think!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Fire: Unoriginal. Way overpowered.

Ice: Eh. Woolly Mammoth can do 1000 damage at max without and charms, restrictions, critical, etc. So this spell should have a higher max.

Storm: Okay. Overpowered.

Myth: Okay. Way Overpowered.

Life: No. Way too much, overpowered, over-healed.

Death: Way unoriginal. Overpowered.

Balance: No. Way too much, overpowered.

Sun: This spell does not match the purpose of Sun.

Star: Overpowered.

Moon: You can't get that much life points. No.