Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a few suggestions...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Hello, I have been playing Wizard101 since 2009. I have 5 accounts, 3 subbed. I spend a lot of money on gift cards and crowns. I have a few ideas that I think will make game play even better.

1. Please make more items available for gold. Most of my toons are maxed out in gold but there is nothing left for me to buy.

2. Let our pets level with us while we quest or let us be able to level our pets with crowns (and dont say mega snack packs please). I myself hate hate HATE leveling pets and would like a way to make it go faster.

3. Get rid of the selfish talents, let our pets get better talents for the time we spend leveling them.

4. Increase the odds for getting better drops. I garden Whiter Tiger Lillies for the one mega snack they drop but getting them is next to impossible. I run Mirror Lake 3 to 5 times a day when I am home and have never gotten a White Tiget Lilly even though the elephant spectral is supposed to drop them.

Well, thats just a few ideas. I know people will argue that they are not good ideas but I think they would be good additions to the game.

Thank you

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
1. Sure, that would be nice.

2. This is something that KI NEEDS to look into.

3. Get rid of the bad selfish talents. A good selfish talent can be equivalent to 3% resist (I don't feel like explaining.)

4. I think the community would appreciate that.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
1. I guess more items could be available for gold.

2. I don't think this is a good idea, because the purpose of leveling pets, is to have your character play games with the pets, because once you reach Level 70, and your pet is new, then your pet won't be able to level up with you anymore.

3. Selfish talents? What????

4. If K.I. increases odds of getting better drops, people will be getting better drop willy nilly and there won't be a purpose for the purchase of crowns and the using of gold.

These are only my opinions to your add-on's to the game.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
3. would unbalance the game too much and likely upset the players that investing a lot of time and energy into making near perfect pets, so I have to be against it

I think you should be able to avoid playing games to level your pet by having a new food type come out that two times as much and gives three to four extra pet training points but can't be fed to pets at the end of pet training games. Basically, you can avoid the time spent playing games if you pay a bit more and get a bit less (twice as much gold and 3 training points instead of 4 from games). The food could be listed as Spa Foods.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Sorry DooDoo but I dont agree, the purpose of playing the games is to level pets not the other way around. You level your pet to get helpful stats so they increase your stats or heal you in battle. Getting selfish talents (they are talents that dont benefit the wizard at all) that help no one is a useless waste of time and gold or crowns however way you get snacks. As long as KI keeps adding new worlds there will be a way for pets to level with us during our quests.

Also, I am not saying to give good drops EVERY time we fight a boss, just let the good drops happen a little more often than once out of 100 fights...thats all I am saying. The drop rate must be about 3%, maybe it could be 10% instead.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Maybe you should define selfish talent. Some of us that still play pet derby don't consider those talents to be selfish.