Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New House Music Themes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
KI has added at least over 20 new house music themes from the lands. Now I am lost! How do I find them all, as I have been theming my houses with them. The list would include: Wiz101 Theme, Mooshu War Theme, Wizard City Themes 2 & 3, Krok Theme 1, Marleybone Theme 4, Golem Tower Theme, Celestia Mysterious Theme 1 and Celestia Crab March Theme, Wysteria Combat Theme, Zafaria - Waterfront Theme, Combat Theme, Stone Town Theme, Drum Jungle Theme. I am sure that there are many more. I would love a House Theme Hoard Pack, but that is too random for me. What about selling them for crowns in the crown shop? Then I could pick and choose what I want and buy when I can get crowns. Thanks KI for listening. I just love the themes.

I would love to do House Music Theme Quests to get the specific Music scrolls that I am looking for. Something like we did with Prospector Zeke's stuff. Maybe we could have a Ravenwood Music Teacher.