Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can't refuse, i can't find. help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
i had just leveled up (i think that it was level 45) and balder goldpaws popped up on the side of my screen. he said "i have an offer that you can't refuse. come see me in old town," or something along those lines. i visited him in grizzleheim and old town, but he had nothing for me! what should i do?

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Sometimes when you level up they would ask you for assistance but they dont have anything to offer, I think it is just a little glitch.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
i think you need to finish grizzleheim but if you have already done that your probably better off forgetting about it and just playing the game

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
zazly wrote:
i think you need to finish grizzleheim but if you have already done that your probably better off forgetting about it and just playing the game

This user was partially correct.^^

It's either level 40, or level 50 (memory doesn't serve me well at 5 in the morning), but anyway, either of those levels you get a pop up from bauldar goldpaws. You must have finished grizzleheim and I think wintertusk both. Bauldar Goldpaws gives you a spell. :-D

If any of this information is incorrect, I'm sorry. :-P I'm pretty sure it's right.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
That message means that he has a quest for a new spell, but for the level 35 spell you need have done the quest "one in the snout" in mirkholm keep. Don't worry, it's only the first kill quest there :)

After those quests, he tells you to go to Erik Wyldrune ( the guywho gives you the book quest for grizzleheim) and he will send you on the quest "theif of spells".

In that quest you must kill a rank 6 raven boss and his rank 6 raven elite minon. After that you get the scroll that Erik needs and he gives you a new spell.

Hope this helps!
Blaze Lightglen Level 51 Pyromancer