Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grendel Darters,Splitthoof Barbarian, HARD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
When I was in GH in Saverstaad Pass and Vigrid Roughland ( I was a lvl 25) I started fighting Splithoof Barbarians and Grendel Darters. They were both storm (which is very very powerful) and they were 620 health! That is something really wrong. I understand ice could have it because they dont have as much damage as storms. But STORM??? I died 3 times with Splithooves and I died 4 times with Grendels. Curse their storm sharks and other powerful spells, please KI change something about that.

Samantha Silvermask lvl 29 myth
"If you truly believe you can do it, go for it"

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
yyhng wrote:
When I was in GH in Saverstaad Pass and Vigrid Roughland ( I was a lvl 25) I started fighting Splithoof Barbarians and Grendel Darters. They were both storm (which is very very powerful) and they were 620 health! That is something really wrong. I understand ice could have it because they dont have as much damage as storms. But STORM??? I died 3 times with Splithooves and I died 4 times with Grendels. Curse their storm sharks and other powerful spells, please KI change something about that.

Samantha Silvermask lvl 29 myth
"If you truly believe you can do it, go for it"

Grizzlehiem is an optional world, meaning you can work on it at any level any time, I find level 30-35 to be more compatible with Grizzlehiem if you are going to solo it. If you plan to go on to Wintertusk it is handy to have all of Grizzlehiem done by level 50 so you can pace yourself by working on one area at a time. Getting the Jotun fight done at level 40 or so is something you will need help with to be able to enter the last area, Ravenscar.