Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report able offense?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
A while ago i was walking around for a while in the commons with some friends, then someone came and shouted out anyone want a free gift? I realized the person was talking to me not someone in the pretty big crowd that formed. Then this person sent me a private message saying they stole there mothers credit card and bought a bunch of crowns.

This again happened yesterday a person said, out loud this time i took my moms credit card does anyone want to be gifted.

I am just curious is this a report able offense, i know you can get into massive trouble with your parents but is there anything kingsisle can do about this?

Regards
Joseph Wyrm Bane level 69 conjurer

Historian
May 01, 2010
No, its not, but they probably are trying to scam you out of something (I always find hilarious, the people that say: can anyone gift me a kirin's hoard? I will give you a jade oni/something more expensive)......

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
No, its not. He can get in trouble by his mother, but you dont need to report him because he did not curse around filters, or anything that has really anything to do with you or anyone else. if i am wrong on any of these professor greyrose will handle this message

Defender
May 24, 2009
advtech wrote:
No, its not. He can get in trouble by his mother, but you dont need to report him because he did not curse around filters, or anything that has really anything to do with you or anyone else. if i am wrong on any of these professor greyrose will handle this message

Ok thanks for the quick replies.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
perhaps ask KI to send a letter to his/her mother notifying them about what they think might be happening. if the mother finds out that kid is in big trouble lol.

Defender
May 24, 2009
hanable33 wrote:
perhaps ask KI to send a letter to his/her mother notifying them about what they think might be happening. if the mother finds out that kid is in big trouble lol.

Yeah, personally i would rather get banned than deal with my parents after thatjavascript:emoticon('');