Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Funniest Things That happen In pvp?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I've been seeing a lot of serious talking about pvp and i thought adding a positive post would works wonders for all you guys and girls out there. If you want to reply on the funniest moments you had in pvp. I remember one moment where i was up against this higher lvl wizard then i was, i was around lvl 55, and i was storm. So we were fighting and stuff and then i came down to the point were i coul dhave defeated him easy but decided to insane bolt, because i was in practice and had no worries, i used it and it turned on me. We both had a great laugh after that. Please reply, i'm sure we would all love to know your funniest moments in pvp. Thx and bye.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Well I was around level 20 with my secondary school storm and my main school death, my apponent was around 25 he was life and I could have won but I decided to heal myself and he heal himself too and the all we did was trap and blade for the next 10 minutes. LOL Then we both attacked 8 times and we fizzled every time LOL

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm. Probably the funniest moment for me would be this one time in 1v1. I was fighting this girl named Alia, I think she was an Ice. Her in-game mom ( :? ) was in the audience cheering for her. She even went as far as saying: "I hope you have a death wish, Paul!" A few rounds later, I found my Triton. Put a Gargantuan on it (This was before Zafaria), added a Blade, next round I attacked, Criticaled, and finished her off in a single hit. I said gg, then turned to her mother and said: "Thanks for the advice, that death wish really helped." Ported away and had a good laugh afterwards.

Historian
May 01, 2010
I was facing yet another poison spamming death player, and being life, I can hold them at bay fairly easily, knowing that all you need to do is outlast them, and you should be better off then trying to kill them before you die (at least for a life....) anyway, after taking more poison than it would take to kill a herd of greyhorns, he finally says "well, gtg for dinner, lucky you, gl"... usually I wouldnt mind this.....buuuuuut....... it was 4:00 on the eastern coast, and I would think UK players would be on the UK servers........ my hunch was correct, I ported to the arena, and guess who I saw....... none other, than that very spammer (same name, same look, same stats, same attitude).

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Some may find this funny, I sure did.
My youngest brother, just started to play PvP, his name is Fred.
He was on his level 70 balance, and only has 5 practice and 15 ranked matches. His record is not that good, around 9 wins and 7 loses.
We changed this deck around and told him to do a pratice match to test
it out. So he joined a practice match, and my younger brother Kevin was there watching him.
He won the match, and a life Commander in the group watching said, "I could beat him, no problem". Kevin replied, "He's pretty good, better than you think". The Life kept bragging he could beat him, so Kevin said "Ok, lets go to my house and you can fight him".

A bunch of people ported to the Castle to watch the fight, so I know someone can add a post to confirm this is true.
My little brother stayed alive long enough to fire off a bladed chimera to stop the Level 70 Life cold. The life kept saying he was running low on cards, but he didn't have a chance anyway. Plus, we never helped him in the figtht, he was on his own.
So after all that bragging, that Life commander got his head spun by my baby brother, just learning.... lol, it was really funny.

Joe.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
I've been seeing a lot of serious talking about pvp and i thought adding a positive post would works wonders for all you guys and girls out there. If you want to reply on the funniest moments you had in pvp. I remember one moment where i was up against this higher lvl wizard then i was, i was around lvl 55, and i was storm. So we were fighting and stuff and then i came down to the point were i coul dhave defeated him easy but decided to insane bolt, because i was in practice and had no worries, i used it and it turned on me. We both had a great laugh after that. Please reply, i'm sure we would all love to know your funniest moments in pvp. Thx and bye.

mine is kinda like yours but happened at my house to another person

my friend was all bladed up and could have finish we off with a phoenix but he instead went for insane bolt it backfired and hit him
and he was like

hey insane bolt why did ya turn on me
and then i was like
lol travis it was a sneak attack from my storm wizard who disguised as my ice wizard
XD i was on my ice when this happened but my storm might have snuck into the arena and controlled insane bolt

jk she didnt but still it was pretty funny

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I was approached by someone who was commenting on my low level pvp record. I then brought a few more to the realm for him to meet after friending. The conversation went like this (got a serious lol out of it)

Guy: "wow.. Do you have any higher level warlords?"

Me: "yeah I have 70 warlords, just like fighting at mid and low levels for a challenge"

Guy: "70 WARLORDS... YOU HAVE 70 WARLORDS???"

Me: "haha no man lvl 70's"

Guy: "wow I just saw one of the best pvp records I have ever seen and was thinkIng what else is this guy going to pull XD"

Got a kick out of the exchange ;) Started to wonder if anyone out there actually has 70 warlords? 0_o

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Lion359 wrote:
Some may find this funny, I sure did.
My youngest brother, just started to play PvP, his name is Fred.
He was on his level 70 balance, and only has 5 practice and 15 ranked matches. His record is not that good, around 9 wins and 7 loses.
We changed this deck around and told him to do a pratice match to test
it out. So he joined a practice match, and my younger brother Kevin was there watching him.
He won the match, and a life Commander in the group watching said, "I could beat him, no problem". Kevin replied, "He's pretty good, better than you think". The Life kept bragging he could beat him, so Kevin said "Ok, lets go to my house and you can fight him".

A bunch of people ported to the Castle to watch the fight, so I know someone can add a post to confirm this is true.
My little brother stayed alive long enough to fire off a bladed chimera to stop the Level 70 Life cold. The life kept saying he was running low on cards, but he didn't have a chance anyway. Plus, we never helped him in the figtht, he was on his own.
So after all that bragging, that Life commander got his head spun by my baby brother, just learning.... lol, it was really funny.

Joe.
Lol, yeah, nothing like vaporizing an overconfident high rank. Give your brother my congratulations :)