Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merging Pets to Hatch a new pet Idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I think it would be a great idea if the bodys of the pets were different. For example, Forest Lord head with a lizard Bottom. which is the Forest Lord merged with the Friendly Lizard. You could come up with some funkey cool looking pets. Like a unicorn head with spider legs which is a Unicorn+ a spider=Unispider pet. This is just a suggestion. :)

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Ok, this would be pretty neat. Problem: it would take forever and a day to program. You should also be able to choose what it morphs into.
Example: If I hatched my Kraken with my Stormzilla, I'd want a stormzilla head with kraken body. I wouldn't want kraken head with stormzilla body (as much), so I should be able to choose the type of morph I want.
Am I right?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
I agree,this is a good idea.I wish you can hatch pets like that and with different magical made up new spells!The new pets should give you new cards with better attacks.The cards can only be attained by hatching a pet.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Well I have a good one. There is a treasure card called squall wyvern. It's basically a storm wyvern. I think that should be hybrid between an ice wyvern and a kraken.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Ithink they should make (The Haunting ) pet and make it with unicorn spell

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
pmcmanaway wrote:
I think it would be a great idea if the bodys of the pets were different. For example, Forest Lord head with a lizard Bottom. which is the Forest Lord merged with the Friendly Lizard. You could come up with some funkey cool looking pets. Like a unicorn head with spider legs which is a Unicorn+ a spider=Unispider pet. This is just a suggestion. :)

0_0 I totally disagree. It would be so....so.....strange. I would be kinda freaked out by this. And I enjoy getting NORMAL pets.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've got another one. There is a sun spell called raging kraken. It's like afire kraken. Could that be a hybrid between phoenix and kraken?