Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question(s) I have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Hello, all! My wizard's name is Jenna Griffinwhisper, I am level 35. I would like to know when I get to Mooshu? All of my high-level friends have either quit, completed the game or are too busy to help me. I do not have text chat. Is there any way someone could help? If so, what quests must I complete before getting the key to Mooshu? Please answer as best as you can! Also, if anyone would like to help me in the game, I am Jenna Griffinwhisper as mentioned before, I am level 35. I wear a red and blue helmet/mask, boots and torso piece from the newest Kirin's pack. I also have an orange Imperial Foo Dog named Miss Moose. All has a Far East theme.

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i can help and answer your questions, but i need to know where you are in the main storyline.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2709kipom123 wrote:
Hello, all! My wizard's name is Jenna Griffinwhisper, I am level 35. I would like to know when I get to Mooshu? All of my high-level friends have either quit, completed the game or are too busy to help me. I do not have text chat. Is there any way someone could help? If so, what quests must I complete before getting the key to Mooshu? Please answer as best as you can! Also, if anyone would like to help me in the game, I am Jenna Griffinwhisper as mentioned before, I am level 35. I wear a red and blue helmet/mask, boots and torso piece from the newest Kirin's pack. I also have an orange Imperial Foo Dog named Miss Moose. All has a Far East theme.

You have to follow all the main story line quests in each world to advance to the next one, I do all the quests in Marleybone since it puts me at a better level for Mooshu battles. You know you are getting close to the end of Marleybone when you sent to the Royal Museum and you have to do Counter Weight east and west then Big Ben the final instance in Marleybone. Prior to this you should have come from the Scotland Yard quests. I can relate to the no friends left, on my Death wizard I ended up soloing most all Marleybone including Big Ben, all I can recommend is have the best gear for your level wizard and learn how to stack your deck for quick clean fights.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Where are you in the storyline? I mean, have you gotten the quests to defeat counter weight east and west? Cause if you have, than you'll get the quest of the final dungeon in Marleybone, Big Ben. Beware, Big Ben is a lot of levels. Have your potions ready.