Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

negative star and sun

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
Ok, i'm just brainstorming ideas so here goes.

What if we could have negative star or sun? For example, you put minus 15% resist on opponent and it removes there current star spell and puts that. How bout make a copy of all star spells and make a way to make them negative.

Sun

What if you could put sun on shields? Like plus 10% to defense. Sun isnt just for damage, its for enchanting spells not just attacking. There already is a sun spell for subtracting pips from a spell. ( treasure card called elucidate, minus two pips from original amount ) I think it should become an reality in the future.

Thank you for reading!
Mycin legenddreamer
Jason dreamgiver

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I suggested this same idea a looong time ago. Don't forget moon, though. Negative moon would turn an opponent into something weaker. To those who will say it would unbalance the game, it won't. Afterall, you don't have to make the enemy turn into a lost soul or anything along those lines. Plus, bosses could resist polymorph. Negative astrals shouldn't effect those who have already used astrals. So you can't negatively enchant a monstrous card, or reduce resist by 15% when it is increased by said amount through aura, or polymorph one already polymorphed.

Your idea for "negative sun" spells wasn't really negative, but I like it nontheless. Negative sun would be the opposite of sun. That is reversing the effect and target.

Florbo (my nonsensical catch-phrase),
Valkoor Stormrunner, PvP Knight