Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friends removing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
I think people should not be allowed to remove people from their list unless both people agree to it. People always remove me after I gift them something cause they said they will do things for me after I gift them but I always get tricked. At least with this I cant be tricked.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
67qwerty wrote:
I think people should not be allowed to remove people from their list unless both people agree to it. People always remove me after I gift them something cause they said they will do things for me after I gift them but I always get tricked. At least with this I cant be tricked.

First of all, DON'T GIFT unless you know the person in real life and they are a good friend in real life.

Second of all, this is a bad idea. Some of us remove friends that are no longer playing and would eventually have a list that we could do nothing with if we had a list full of non-players. Not to mention, we do occasionally remove those that are very rude. I do not intend to ask this type of person if I can remove them from my list. THEY ARE GONE.

Survivor
May 11, 2010