Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance spell idea Spiritual Blast

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Since a lot of people were predicting Balance's next spell i decided to make this post, this spell is 5 pips and is obtained by the next side world following Wintertusk. Spiritual blast: Death hit 640 and swaps half to caster, myth hit 600 and stuns, life heals 575 and gives absorb to caster. 33.33% percent chance of each one divided.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Not a bad idea.

I still think that there should be a spirit counterpart to spectral blast, at same level, and same rank, that would do Myth, Death, or Life damage.

Or some spell that would incorporate ALL six schools of magic.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Since a lot of people were predicting Balance's next spell i decided to make this post, this spell is 5 pips and is obtained by the next side world following Wintertusk. Spiritual blast: Death hit 640 and swaps half to caster, myth hit 600 and stuns, life heals 575 and gives absorb to caster. 33.33% percent chance of each one divided.

I don't like this idea of turning Balance's non-Balance spells completely into the schools they represent. Chimera doesn't do the above, so why should Spiritual Blast? I think it should resemble Elemental Blast somewhat and no be at Rank 10 spell status.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

I don't like this idea of turning Balance's non-Balance spells completely into the schools they represent. Chimera doesn't do the above, so why should Spiritual Blast? I think it should resemble Elemental Blast somewhat and no be at Rank 10 spell status.
wait your confusing me, you rather have spiritual blast as a rank 10 spell? because i set it up as 5 pips and a spell rewarded in the next side world that follows wintertusk.

Defender
May 29, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:

Not a bad idea, but thats a little too much for five pips. Wraith is less than that and its five pips. Minotaur is way less and its five pips. As for life, you didnt explain how much the absorb takes so i'm guessing 400? Absorb is 3 pips plus the heal isnt which makes it like 3 more pips. The death and myth one are worth like 7 pips and the life one is worth about 6 ( if the absorb is 400 )

Another problem is, what if the balance guy wants a drain, or a heal, or a stun, I think they wouldnt be too happy if they got a heal if they wanted damage. So, the life one probably needs to be damage or people might not be satisfied if they get an attack if they want heal or if they get heal and wamt attack.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
mkt3 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Not a bad idea, but thats a little too much for five pips. Wraith is less than that and its five pips. Minotaur is way less and its five pips. As for life, you didnt explain how much the absorb takes so i'm guessing 400? Absorb is 3 pips plus the heal isnt which makes it like 3 more pips. The death and myth one are worth like 7 pips and the life one is worth about 6 ( if the absorb is 400 )

Another problem is, what if the balance guy wants a drain, or a heal, or a stun, I think they wouldnt be too happy if they got a heal if they wanted damage. So, the life one probably needs to be damage or people might not be satisfied if they get an attack if they want heal or if they get heal and wamt attack.
If they want a heal i suggest using helping hands if they don't trust this spell, besides i want to make things special for balance that's why i put it to 5 pips.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
wait your confusing me, you rather have spiritual blast as a rank 10 spell? because i set it up as 5 pips and a spell rewarded in the next side world that follows wintertusk.

No; what I was saying is the attack sounded like a Rank 10 spell, with the stealing health and the Spirit Armor and stuff. And if I have to suffer through another side world for this spell I'd rather go without.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

No; what I was saying is the attack sounded like a Rank 10 spell, with the stealing health and the Spirit Armor and stuff. And if I have to suffer through another side world for this spell I'd rather go without.
Rather be it a main spell? i didn't think so, am having it as a side line spell because it would be ridiculous if spiritual blast topped chimera as a level 78 spell.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Rather be it a main spell? i didn't think so, am having it as a side line spell because it would be ridiculous if spiritual blast topped chimera as a level 78 spell.

I'd rather it be a spell that we don't have to complete an entire side world for, but like I said, I don't want it to be a Rank 10 spell. That would just be ridiculous.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Not a bad idea.

I still think that there should be a spirit counterpart to spectral blast, at same level, and same rank, that would do Myth, Death, or Life damage.

That sounds awesome. Totally with ya.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Not a bad idea.

If the next world comes out, and we get two new spells per school, like in WinterTusk, I would love to see these put in! I'm totally for this idea, and I don't even use balance!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:

A great idea, however, is way too overpowered.

I have just posted my own new rank 4 spells, which should be posted the same time this message is posted. It will give a spiritual blast spell that is on the same par as spectral blast, except using spiritual damage.

Please check the post and tell me what you think!

Good idea though, just a bit too overpowered.