Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Final Countdown xp. points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Ok so by storm wiz is in ds and when you beat the final countdown quest you get 2785 xp points right. But when you beat jade oni you get 2875 xp points. I think that KI should switch it because Malistaire is much harder than jade oni.

Justin Icecaller Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70 currently in mirror lake)

Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 41 currently in The Grand Chasm)

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
well my friend, that's the way it goes. sometimes you get lots of xp and sometimes you don't. you only get 250 for the briskbreeze tower.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
brickhead12 wrote:
well my friend, that's the way it goes. sometimes you get lots of xp and sometimes you don't. you only get 250 for the briskbreeze tower.

Well you have to go through a lot in the great spyre and when your at jade oni you just fight it :-P

Justin Icecaller Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70) Hero if Zafaria!

Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 41) oni slayer

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
i think that malistaire quest should give like 5000 xp, i mean, that sounds like a lot but think about it, in wintertusk you kill a boss with like 8000 hp and you get 17910 xp, and he only has one minion no matter what

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Yea i think u should get way more xp.

u have to battle like 16 people to even get to him, and he also has people with him.

Think about it, u should get a lot of xp 4 saving the world

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Bbot58 wrote:
Yea i think u should get way more xp.

u have to battle like 16 people to even get to him, and he also has people with him.

Think about it, u should get a lot of xp 4 saving the world

Actually, To my knowledge you have to battle 2 Bosses and 27 Mobs.. 16 Mobs if your good at avoiding Mobs at those rock Edges....

I haven't done the Dungeon in a while...... So i don't remember, Sorry.

I think you deserve atleast 3000 XP... Maybe 4000...

Yes, 5000! 10,000!?!

10,000 XP... Why do you need that much, you ask...

Your defeating the Storyline! Your Defeating Wizard101's Reason(If your confused here i mean Malistaire is Wizard101's Reason lol)!!! You defeating the first Villian! (Well, Malistaire isn't a Villian just angered by the fact his Wife is gone)

Your defeating...

MALISTAIE....

Your not defeating a Lost Soul in Unicorn Way....

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 46 Theurgist

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
wasupmanimin wrote:
Ok so by storm wiz is in ds and when you beat the final countdown quest you get 2785 xp points right. But when you beat jade oni you get 2875 xp points. I think that KI should switch it because Malistaire is much harder than jade oni.

Justin Icecaller Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70 currently in mirror lake)

Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 41 currently in The Grand Chasm)
low level for grand chasm but thats good :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I can't relate to this...

When I got to the Malistaire dungeon, I was already a level 50, and this was when level 50 was the level cap, so I didn't gain any experience whatsoever.

However, regardless of how much xp you get in the Malistaire dungeon, you'll max out in xp someday, don't worry!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I think that is a good amount of XP anyways. If you count all of the battle XP that you get from beating all those enemies, you probably got like 1500-2000 XP from battles. So it seems just fine to me. In the Plaza of Conquests I beat a boss and got 180 XP.

Cheryl

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Now, i heard someone metion Briskbreeze tower as well. Here is what I personally think:

Briskbreeze tower: 3300 xp
The final countdown: 5500 xp (I mean, you do have to fight other bosses)

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
lol my Ice wiz is in Moshoo at lvl 48 and still in the middle of it so compared to my Ice wiz your lvl is low for that lol.