Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ability to buy the rare mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Like, the rare mounts of the Packs. (Bone Dragon, Blood Raven, etc)

It's kind of repetitive buying pack after pack with little chance of getting them. So I was hoping that this could be done. They'll be in the crowns shop for one thing, at the same price as the Dark Redwing Mount. (9000 Crowns, or 90000 gold) Or, could we even craft them? We'd have to be legendary, of course.
Like, I just now thought of a Recipe for the Bone Dragon:
7 Skeletal Dragon Treasure Cards
50 Bone
2 Dragon Skulls (housing)
10 Perfect Onyx
20 Onyx

Anyway, there's my little ideas going out there.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I can safely way that's not gonna happen in a million years, and if it does that recipe is way too simple for a mount in general.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
FioreFlame967 wrote:
Like, the rare mounts of the Packs. (Bone Dragon, Blood Raven, etc)

It's kind of repetitive buying pack after pack with little chance of getting them. So I was hoping that this could be done. They'll be in the crowns shop for one thing, at the same price as the Dark Redwing Mount. (9000 Crowns, or 90000 gold) Or, could we even craft them? We'd have to be legendary, of course.
Like, I just now thought of a Recipe for the Bone Dragon:
7 Skeletal Dragon Treasure Cards
50 Bone
2 Dragon Skulls (housing)
10 Perfect Onyx
20 Onyx

Anyway, there's my little ideas going out there.

this will likely break k i since they make so much on the hoard packs

besides 90000 gold is crazy low for the rare mounts
it costs more to buy a house and legends+ get so much gold they max out and will just keep buying ravens and the other mounts and claim they got it in hoard packs after one try

this will destroy ki and then bye bye wizard101

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
i agree that you cant make them gold first off, second making them even crowns items would make the packs so much more unpopular, and third a crafting recipe would need to require like 15 sunstone 20 aether and maybe 30 sandstone, 15 kelp, 15 golden pearls, 5 black pearls, 10 pearls lol a crazy recipe lets put it at that. I dont think it would be possible and if it were it would only be for crafting and a very hard recipe at that. keep in mind how many times people buy the packs, people spend soooo much money on them. i know someone who spent about 100,000 crowns on them, to in the end not recieve any rare mounts. KI wouldn't consider it because they make so much money from them, keep in mind KI is a buisness and they need money to keep making these great upsates we love (this doesn't mean i agree wih some of the insane prices in the crown shop:-P)

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the Spiral!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Agreed. KI will NEVER do something that would stop people from spending oogles of dollars on crowns.

Just how the world works. Money money money money money ... GIMME!