Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake Level 70 Gear Drops Terminated?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose,
I have heard startling news about the level 70 Gear Drops in Mirror Lake.
Thus, I have been told in order to boost crown sales they have terminated the drop of the level 70 gear in Mirror Lake.

In the past when we have been punished by an action like this ,it is accompanied by at least an explanation....What is it this time? Has the dungeon been abused in some way I couldn't fathom? Or, the normal response from KI? That the drop was an "error" and now you guys have "corrected" it? I am very interested in the reason this time if this is true and you have truly ended the level 70 gear drops in Mirror Lake.

You prompt response to this request would be greatly appreciated.
Signed,
Elizabeth Dreamweaver-Trans Balance, Dreamcatcher-Trans Life, Dreambringer-Trans Death, Dreamfinder-Trans Ice, Dreambreaker-Trans Storm, Dreamrider-Trans Fire

Administrator
We have not change the location or rate at which these items drop - nor do we have plans to make any changes to the location or rate at which these items drop.

I'm afraid it's just a rumour most likely started by someone who didn't get what they wanted from their first handful of attempts.

community@wizard101.com