Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 35 spell quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
A few days ago I was in marleybone when the icon of Mr.Lincon appeared I clicked on it and he said that baulder goldpaws had a spell quest for me I thought "great, it's been a while sience I got a new spell" so I dropped everything I was doing and went to Olde Town ( and you know how long it takes to get through newgate prision!) when I got there I found Baulder had no quest for me. Me, being persestent checked my teacher and even Mr.Lincon, but none of them had any quests. Was getting the message a glitch? Was not getting the quest a glitch? Plz help!
Alexandra Goldesong~ level 38 ice

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
love88588 wrote:
A few days ago I was in marleybone when the icon of Mr.Lincon appeared I clicked on it and he said that baulder goldpaws had a spell quest for me I thought "great, it's been a while sience I got a new spell" so I dropped everything I was doing and went to Olde Town ( and you know how long it takes to get through newgate prision!) when I got there I found Baulder had no quest for me. Me, being persestent checked my teacher and even Mr.Lincon, but none of them had any quests. Was getting the message a glitch? Was not getting the quest a glitch? Plz help!

You have to complete a certain amount of Grizzlehiem before you can get the level 35 spell.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
love88588 wrote:
Ethan wraith level70 death when i was working on my level 60 storm i finaly figured out what you had to da you have to complete grizzeliem and then the bear has that quest ready for you so you have to finish grizzeliem but you also get another spell from him at level 65 and the spells are awsome