Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lack of XP and Followup for Briskbreeze Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I recently completed Brsikbreeze Tower, and being Level 58 I noticed a severe lack of XP at the end of the quest . I only recieved 285XP after talking to the man at the end. There was no follow-up on the quest after the tower, once you were done, you were done; and heard nothing further about that quest . I think young wizards should be recieving ATLEAST 1000XP for this quest, and ATLEAST one follow-up quest, whether talking to one of the guards in Olde Town, or being summoned to Merle Ambrose for a congratulations; it's all the same kind of thing. Also, you wouldn't have to recieve all experience at the end of the tower - but maybe after being summoned to Merle Ambrose he would reward you with some XP. I'm rasing this as an issue and an improvement suggestion, so I would be very grateful if KingsIsle took it on board.

Thanks,
Amber LedgendBlade
Level 58
Grandmaster Pyromancer

:-)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This quest was designed for Wizards at only level 50. It was released post-Celestia.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Magico2579 wrote:
I recently completed Brsikbreeze Tower, and being Level 58 I noticed a severe lack of XP at the end of the quest . I only recieved 285XP after talking to the man at the end. There was no follow-up on the quest after the tower, once you were done, you were done; and heard nothing further about that quest . I think young wizards should be recieving ATLEAST 1000XP for this quest, and ATLEAST one follow-up quest, whether talking to one of the guards in Olde Town, or being summoned to Merle Ambrose for a congratulations; it's all the same kind of thing. Also, you wouldn't have to recieve all experience at the end of the tower - but maybe after being summoned to Merle Ambrose he would reward you with some XP. I'm rasing this as an issue and an improvement suggestion, so I would be very grateful if KingsIsle took it on board.

Thanks,
Amber LedgendBlade
Level 58
Grandmaster Pyromancer

:-)

you didnt get what the dungeon meant did you

it was a test of skills

defeating it may not give xp but some other goodies
one that briskbreeze champion badge a symbol that ya won under all odds and its a very cool badge
second last enemy drops your lvl 50 school ring

what more do ya want its just a fun dungeon and a test of one's power and skill