Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game stops working when I'm doing something!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
When ever I am walking, questing, talking, in a dungeon, doing a minigame, etc. My game just stops working, but the internet is still up. What is going on and how do I fix this?
-Blaze Dragonfist lvl 48 Pyromancer

Administrator
Please use the Contact Support button at the top of this page to contact our team and describe what you are encountering.

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've been having the same problem all evening long. Every time I try to buy something for my house it trys to load the picture of it then I get and error saying can't connect to wizard101 server please try again later. Only option is gives me after that is to quit! I've done everything possible and keep getting same error. I must have had to quit and get back on like 20 times already. Its not my internet its working fine or i wouldnt be able to post this. Maybe KI is having a problem?

Administrator
Please see my post and follow the instructions there. Our team will need to know what item(s) you are attempting to purchase that is causing this for you.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Please see my post and follow the instructions there. Our team will need to know what item(s) you are attempting to purchase that is causing this for you.

For me, it's the card packs in the crowns shop.