Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Balance Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Earthen Sauropod (Or just Sauropod)

10 Pips
Damage:
1170-1250 Balance Damage to all Enemies, removes 2 random positive blades/shields and dispels 2 spells of the same school of the opponent.

Anim:

A statue of a Sauropod is facing the target. Then, cracks on the statue start to form, and the ground slowly becomes a desert. Then, the statue breaks, resulting in the Spirit of the Sauropod standing in the place of the old statue.
(Charms, Shields, Criticals and blocks occur here)
The Spiritual Sauropod Roars, and 3 Earthquake animations at different angles are used. Damage is delivered to all enemies, and the positives (at random) disappear, and 2 Dispels appear on the opponent, ignoring Balance and astral opponents.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
FioreFlame967 wrote:

10 Pips
Damage:
1170-1250 Balance Damage to all Enemies, removes 2 random positive blades/shields and dispels 2 spells of the same school of the opponent.

As a fellow sorcerer (I'm supposing u r one) I must I like the idea as a spell, but what it does is WAAAAAAAAY overpowered.
Here are my adjustments

Sauropod
Balance
10 pips
690 Balance damage to all enemies and remove 2 random (positive) blades to all enemies and -45% accuracy to all enemies

To stay with the effects it has, it's going to be about...
...16 pips, I think. And it's not possible to get that amount.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
raleigh35 wrote:
FioreFlame967 wrote:

10 Pips
Damage:

As a fellow sorcerer (I'm supposing u r one) I must I like the idea as a spell, but what it does is WAAAAAAAAY overpowered.
Here are my adjustments

Sauropod
Balance
10 pips
690 Balance damage to all enemies and remove 2 random (positive) blades to all enemies and -45% accuracy to all enemies

To stay with the effects it has, it's going to be about...
...16 pips, I think. And it's not possible to get that amount.

Well, I am a Pyromancer for one thing, but I'd like to see this spell in action. The -45% accuracy is for a Smoke Screen Treasure card. And that's not as powerful as Ra.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
FioreFlame967 wrote:

10 Pips
Damage:

I stopped reading there. On what planet is this is okay for a Rank 10 Balance spell? There's so much wrong with this it's not even funny. You need to dial this down a notch (or 20).