Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chracter Customization?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Ok, so I was looking at my character and I started thinking.... I HATE the way my character looks.

So I thought maybe there could be a way to customize the characters more?

Like, make a salon or something in the shopping district to change hair/eye color and facial features (nose, mouth, etc.)

AND I also thought maybe there could be something where we can customize clothes (besides just color)

Like, make a t-shirt shop (or include it in the robe shop) and be able to put your own text, design, picture, etc.

I don't know if this has been discussed before, I just thought I'd give it a shot.

~Myrna DragonSong

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I totally agree with the customize your character that is a great idea :D . i Hate the storm school i really wanna be fire but im too lazy to lvl up on a lvl 1. :?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I think this is a great idea, and I want to add that more facial features, hairstyles, and names should be added to creating your character.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Agreed. I have looked at my character far to long and she needs a make-over.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
This is the 11th time it came up! they will tell you no doubt you cant change the way your character looks! but i have an idea for a solution. KI could make wigs to be stitched. the wigs could have their own color choices not as many hairstyles as wigs though. my father and i thought that up so if they do it then yay! cause my character needs new hair. anyway these wigs would be no auction no sell and no trade. i would think they could be found in the wizard city hat store for about one thousand gold.they would take place of your real in game hair. my thought my idea.

Hope this works!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I have seen similar posts over the years... Majority of players will tell you they will like to change hair styles.

It will be a really good if this feature was actually implemented.

The feature will obviously cost crowns, making both the seller KI and Players happy.