Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foo Dogs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
We all know that lots of people want foo dogs but if want a foo you should buy crowns and then the pack but i personaly think that getting crowns is not fair because you have to pay which is wrong and i'm talking too you kingsisle and that is what i think but wizard101 is still fun but crown prices are high.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
You know, the people at KI have to make money too. Do you think the game appaered out of thin air? You have pay game designers to make the digital effects and the whole game. Everything in Wizard101 is computer generated and it's not free.

Cheeyenne GriffinCaller Lvl 40 Myth

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
landrey1234 wrote:
We all know that lots of people want foo dogs but if want a foo you should buy crowns and then the pack but i personaly think that getting crowns is not fair because you have to pay which is wrong and i'm talking too you kingsisle and that is what i think but wizard101 is still fun but crown prices are high.

Paying is not "wrong." You pay to play the game, don't you? KI is a business. They have staff that must be paid, plus many other expenses, like the servers that keep this game running. Paying is how KI can continue to create new worlds and items. If you don't have the money or choose not spend it, that's fine. But don't forget, this is a business. A business that does not make money does not last.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Wow everybody seems to be set on the KI need there money tip. lol

Here is the simple truth. crowns are for those looking for a quick boost to a toons stats or for some reason people spend hard earned money on digital housing items.

in my opinion they should do away with crowns and its respective shop and make all of those items availible only threw drops. i.e if ya cant kill it you dont get it. or the chance to for that matter.

Again with the squashing of foolishness....

if KI wants to do such a thing it would be as simple as making the game a members only thing. which MANY other titles have done, still do, and make rediculous bank off of monthly subscribers.

So i guess it really boils down to this. if feel the need to spend your hard earned cash on digital stuffs that you will never be able to hold in your hand, be my guest. however you can simply farm for that item you desire and have the feeling of actualy earning it.

i myself have spent many many hours farming the jade oni for the jade oni pet.... have yet to even see it drop and everyone i have seen with it has said they bought it. that will not stop me from farming him and rolling the dice for hours on end lol. now i may not have gotten his pet but i have gotten the jade noi's amethist blade... now that was worth the time all by itself.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011