Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what i think about wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
ok wizard101 is really fun but there could be some changes that could be better for the game wll at lest what i think

pvp
ok pvp is pretty fun untill people started weaking storm i mean hello
wizard101 didnt make storm have bad acrouce and fizzel rate for
nothing because storm is the stromest school and i also dont like trasure card spamers.

dateing

ok the dateing thing is just weird!
i mean i am tottaly fine withthe family thing
but it went i step to far with dateing!
ok if i were a parent i would not want my kid dateing on this game
i personly think they started dateing when open chat cam out

pet training

ok pet training is just plain old anyoing
your pet barly gets any xp when it is done with a game
and there is a 20% chanse of get a diffrent pet when you hatch
so ya

call people noob

now this is a problem everone faces
its not nice to call people noobs ok
i can see why lower levels get mad when you call them one
but lets face it its not very nice
and saying you have a higher level when you really dont when you get called a noob is good ether but now lower levels are call ever one noobs!

the story line

ok the story line is getting draged on
i mean when of my friends told me mongrathan(i think thats how you spell her name) flees before battle so if you do make another world i hope you end the story line and ake a new game for poeple to play

outfits

ok the myth robes and shoes and hat all stink!
there not very good at all and the new zf outfits way over priced
for how bad they are. hello i mean it is a new world the outfits should have better stats

changes for the game

ok i think that there should be a hair shop were your wizard can get hair cut
or dye there hair i am getting tierd of haveing white hair
and my bro picked a ponny tail for his hair XD
funny right (off topice )
and i also think it should be for members only

ok i think there should be some more mini games like one based off of each
school that would be kinda cool

and a pvp area in all the worlds! that would be epic

ok now the reader post what you think bout w101

p.s ki this is not a complant this is just what i think

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Ok, to start off this belongs in the Ravenwood Commons, not the Dorms. Commons discussed the game, Dorms is for suggestions. Now, I see a few things that weren't intentionally programmed into the game. Dating is player run, and can be avoided if you turn off your HuD while walking through the commons. Just press Ctrl+G to turn it off, and again to turn it on. For the part about name calling, well, that's hard to avoid. People will find a way, just to throw dirt in the face of authority. You don't seem to enjoy PvP, but there are plenty of other things to do. You asked for the readers standpoint, so here it is:

PvP: Enjoyable. A great way to get your mind in working order for the day, and great for testing your true limits.
Social: As good as it can be, considering the whole "people will find a way" thing.
Storyline: Great! A classic of good versus evil, and reminiscent of my favorite saga of all times: Star Wars! Morganthe is an intriguing character, I look forwards to seeing the next installment!
I don't see why you asked for a different game, this whole thing seems a comment on Wizard101. Kingsisle is in the process of designing a second project, but all we know is that it is another family-friendly MMO.
Questing: Good, the different battles seem to play out differently depending on the Wizard's school.
Gear: Very Wizardly, with everything to Magical Swords to a T-shirt!
Pet Training: Addictive, and worth the effort!
Changes to make: Not a one!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
The whole 'noob' thing will never change. I don't know why KI does not filter that word.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
The whole 'noob' thing will never change. I don't know why KI does not filter that word.

Because people don't understand the meaning of it's not an insult. Here's an example:
You buy a new bike, and I say, "Wow, is this bike brand new?", would that be an insult? Really. New is an insult now? Come on people!