Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One stun block, blocks medusa's two stuns

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Its unfair that one stun block can block Medusa's two stuns if it takes two shields to weaken Minotaur why does it only take one stun block to block two stuns?. It should take two stun blocks to block TWO stuns wouldn't that make sense?.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Its unfair that one stun block can block Medusa's two stuns if it takes two shields to weaken Minotaur why does it only take one stun block to block two stuns?. It should take two stun blocks to block TWO stuns wouldn't that make sense?.

Unlike Minatour which uses two attack actions per attack, Medusa uses a single attack that results in two stuns - so it's logical that one shield blocks her single attack.

There is no unfairness to it.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AmericanHappy wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Unlike Minatour which uses two attack actions per attack, Medusa uses a single attack that results in two stuns - so it's logical that one shield blocks her single attack.

No that's not what i mean i meant its unfair to block the stuns with one stun block not the damage am emphasizing them so you can see it more clearly.

Historian
May 01, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
AmericanHappy wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

No that's not what i mean i meant its unfair to block the stuns with one stun block not the damage am emphasizing them so you can see it more clearly.

I agree with AmericanHappy, is it logical that for example ninja pigs (eleminating damage), that is one hit, gets blocked by 1 shield, while minotaur that is 2 hits, takes 2 shields to completely block? Medusa stuns once for 2 turns, thus being blocked by one stun shield, if it stuns twice for 2 turns, then it might do that, but its not. Besides, this will make chain stunning in 1v1 EASY, full pips, basilisk, then medusa the next turn, 3 turns not able to move, and about 1800 BASE damage.