Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tri-pips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Introducing (drumroll......) Tri pips! Tri pips are three pips all in one. but theres a catch: tri pips dont have a base, meaning they dont have a percentage rise everytime you the level up. You get tri pips from your pets! your pets give you a tri pip bonus, and the higher their rank, the more they will give you tri pips (they will cheat) but there is a catch. they use pet energy! (it only uses 1 energy) shouldnt be hard. this will help without having to expand that pip bar. :D ha i bet someone thought of this already but heck i might as well have it heard. Do you agree, Ms. greyrose? lol.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I an ice wizard do! But for tri pips to work you would need a green power pip to tell the difference.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
What do you mean by "they will cheat?" And also, would pets give you the tri-pips themselves or would they give you a chance for them?
This sounds very complicated as of when I post this. I personally prefer just having a base chance for "tri-pips" like with power pips.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011