Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

colassal bundle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
the collaseum Of Power:it has a dueling cyrcle in a changeble arena(you can make the battle be under water or on sand and you can battle creatures from all over the spiral(this idea comes from the Collaseum of Rome ))

outfir: emparors clothes(stat depend on lvl of choice)

Wand: sapter of power(it gives you three healing and attcack spells)

Mount: war horse(sorry only one person)

Pet: Hunter Wolf(give you cheering crowd(heals 500 at baby may cast pixie at teen and may cast cheering crowd at adult(this may change))

one month or 5000 crowns

please read and posts what you think

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Might be nice if you ellaborated on the rest of the house. And maybe a miniature War Chariot would be a better idea.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
a lot of very intricate coding.....

best make the price about $75.00 or more

if that much is gonna be happening

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
only a horse? why not a horse with chariot?
and a wolf? we have like five different wolf pets.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
only a horse? why not a horse with chariot?
and a wolf? we have like five different wolf pets.
thanks for pointing that out i was just thinking of the castle and made the rest up as i went along.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
Might be nice if you ellaborated on the rest of the house. And maybe a miniature War Chariot would be a better idea.
i noticed the house thing after a sent it in and all mount of to be abel(i give upon the word) to movie natural.
the house wount give anything(i replace it with the creature battle) and the main house is cyrciling the dual arena and their are moliple floors(seens this is based on the Roma Colasseum the biggest stadeum ever made)