Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightshade drops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Hi, i've been farming Nightshade for quite some time and I'm just wondering about some certain drops..

The jacket of withstanding, Which I've previously gotten as a drop (years ago)
The Veil of sparks - never received
And the Watchtower boots - accidentally trashed :-(

Yeah, I just wanted to know if these drops are still available and if they are Roughly what percentage of a drop they are. If anyone has received them this year or the last please post just to give me some re-assurance :-)

Thanks in advance.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
This is becoming quite ridiculous, I've been farming nightshade for about 3 days now.. it takes me one minute to kill him go outside and back in.. (Average) and i've done this for 4-5 hours + each day.. Thats an average of 60x5 =300 x3 =900.. 900 times i've attempted to get Any of the 3 drops i previously specified.. Who else thinks this is ridiculous ?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Alright, this is insanity.. I've had this topic up for quite some time and NO ONE can help me? If i have to do this much longer with out knowing i may explode.. And No one from KI can help me out here? at least tell me what the drop rate is? it HAS to be something like 0.1% chance or something.. Please help..

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Calm down young wizard :) I got the watch tower boots from him and my friend got the robe of withstanding. But he tried for a LONG time so the percentage must be really low. Don't give up hope!!
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
thefall3n wrote:
Alright, this is insanity.. I've had this topic up for quite some time and NO ONE can help me? If i have to do this much longer with out knowing i may explode.. And No one from KI can help me out here? at least tell me what the drop rate is? it HAS to be something like 0.1% chance or something.. Please help..

You can try w101 central- I don't know about percentages, but they do list all of the bosses and all known drops that you can collect from them.

Also, there's no need to be rude- yes, waiting is annoying, but posting things like this won't endear you to anyone.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
:
thefall3n wrote:

Well,in all fairness,if you really want it,keep on trying. Or,check its stats [health,mana,etc.].If they don't seem high to you,give up on them. There's no point in it. I'm just being honest. Good luck! :)