Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering Bartabley?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Hi,

I was wondering when can you enter Bartabley?? I might be spelling his name wrong but he's the tree in Ravenwood. I've been following my higher level freinds around and there all in Grizzleheim and Marleybone. I've been looking on the map and in the middle of the tree there is the World Map thingy and I really wanna know when I can enter.

- Caitlin Stongheart
Level 11 Ice :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
iluvcheer805 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering when can you enter Bartabley?? I might be spelling his name wrong but he's the tree in Ravenwood. I've been following my higher level freinds around and there all in Grizzleheim and Marleybone. I've been looking on the map and in the middle of the tree there is the World Map thingy and I really wanna know when I can enter.

- Caitlin Stongheart

Around level 12 you should get the quest to lead you to the tree if you follow the main story line in Wizard City. You will only unlock one world at a time as you work though the game, getting to the tree does not give you access to all the worlds. Relax, enjoy the game, you will be there soon enough.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
iluvcheer805 wrote:
Hi,

- Caitlin Stongheart
If you completed fire cat alley and cyclops lane and defeated lord nightshade then you will be able to go to Krokotopia and enter Bartabley.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
spoiler alert if you do not want to, you dont need to read this.

it is after you beat nightshade you get a quest to go to kt you enter bartalby.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
This is where your friends can go to marleybone and mooshu and other places in the spiral. You go inside lots a room to move but in the middle theres a door when you press on it you can select other worlds your aloud to go to. Ya know i can take you there if you wanna see it.