Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bengal Tiger Missing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I bought a bengal tiger mount with gold and apparently lost it. I teleported to one of my friends with my bengal tiger equipped outdoors and lost it when I ported to my friend indoors. A thing showed up on the center left screen saying Bengal Tiger (Perminent) cannot be equipped indoors. And I went to requipped it outside and its not in my backpack. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Administrator
Hello Young Wizard!

There are a few things that could be causing this mystery!

First, if you have a mount equipped it will disappear when you go indoors. As soon as you go back outside, it should show up again!

Second, you might want to double check your bank. If you did un-equip it and your backpack is full, it would hide out in your bank for safe keeping.

Lastly, you might want to check if you purchased permanent mount or a rental? If you got a rental, the time might have expired on it thus removing it from your inventory.

If these answers don't help, just contact us over at support (support@wizard101.com). Make sure to include your username and character name with a good description of your problem!

Thank you!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Thanks Mr. Lincoln.

Apparently I logged back into the game the day afterward and it was in my inventory.