Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WereWolf spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2010
Damage:650 Life swap.
pips:7
Type:Death
Description:First you see a full moon. Then it zooms down into the exit of the forest. Then the werewolf comes stomping out! The werewolf howls at the enemy and then bites the enemy.

Please look at this idea!

Thanks!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Sorry, this is a bit too underpowered. Katzenstein does more, and we won't be getting any 7 pip spells again. At this point, maybe 775 drain to all enemies at 10 pips would work.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I wonder why everyone thinks Werewolf should be Death type. It is not related to the undead. I was thinking along the lines of the rank 10 myth spell. The werewolf is a myth, after all. I think that orthrus should have been Death type. Werewolf could have been rank 7.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Criswhiz wrote:
Damage:650 Life swap.
pips:7
Type:Death
Description:First you see a full moon. Then it zooms down into the exit of the forest. Then the werewolf comes stomping out! The werewolf howls at the enemy and then bites the enemy.

Please look at this idea!

Thanks!

Sounds like Orthrus.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I had my own idea for a Werewolf spell. Werewolf: 600+600 myth damage and -60% damage charm. It shows a little peasant farmer boy plowing a field of crops late at night. He looks up into the sky and the clouds move revealing a full moon. The camera zooms into his eye and his eye goes from a normal blue human eye to a blood red Wolf eye. The camera looks at different parts of his body. His fingers grow claws, his arms and legs start to grow fur and become larger and more muscular, his body grow and grows and becomes more Wolf like till his clothes completely shred off and he is a full Werewolf. He stares the enemy right in the eyes then the blades and charms activate if any are present. He charges over to the enemy and slashes him with his left claws and does the first 600 damage and then slashes him with his right claws doing the other 600 damage. Then after doing the damage he howls loudly into the night and vanishes then the weakness charm appears. Sound good?

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.