Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr Incinerator help and feedback!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Mr Incinerator is a storm boss who is needed for a quest for Fire wizards only. Really, the Clinker boss beside him is Myth, not Storm and Mr Incinerator is Death, not Storm. Also, I really want KI to open up teleporting into Mr Incinerator battles. He is pretty impossible without very good gear (crowns) and I don't have crowns. And I wasted my spare Damage Elexir on him too. If KI don't fix that, I really need some help please!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Whitebeard1 wrote:
Mr Incinerator is a storm boss who is needed for a quest for Fire wizards only. Really, the Clinker boss beside him is Myth, not Storm and Mr Incinerator is Death, not Storm. Also, I really want KI to open up teleporting into Mr Incinerator battles. He is pretty impossible without very good gear (crowns) and I don't have crowns. And I wasted my spare Damage Elexir on him too. If KI don't fix that, I really need some help please!

As annoying as these fights are your wizard will face these a few times for spells given by your teacher, the trick is to head to a fan site like, www.wizard101central.com and get a guide on how to defeat them.

I have 7 wizards, one in each school and can say crown gear is not needed to get though the game, gold is important to buy the best the bazaar has to offer and I have even taken to some crafting at high levels to avoid WaterWorks over and over again and learning how to set up your deck is all you need. I learned after my first wizard that I was not going to invest training points in any secondary school spells unless they enhanced my school spells, starting with the blades/traps from Niles in Krock Land.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
yea u right when i had to go chelesa court i had to defeat mc tavish hideout it was diffcult and i didnt defeat it until i was lvl 42 aslo a lot of fire ppl have been asking me for help vanessea lvl 42 amber night break lvl 12 fire p.s im new so im not really used to fonts and stuff