Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

srunken items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
So, one day I opened up wizard101 and went into settings and "unchecked" the full screen box. When I started playing it was still full screen but a bunch of stuff shrank, including my spellbook, potion flasks, health and mana globes, and even the buttons in the character selection!

Is this some update or is there anything in the settings that can do this?

Plz answer :? :? :? :?

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
you probably just changed your resolution settings. some of the higher resolutions are required to have full screen ON in order to work. i would just put your resolution settings in 800x600 then click no for full screen (and click the OK ). i hope this helps 8) 8) 8)

Colin dragonhunter level 53 pyromancer

Blaze life level 62 theurgest

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Make sure you didn't change your screen resolution, normally it should be at 800x600. If it isn't that, then send a ticket to Kingsisle.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
magicmat3 wrote:
So, one day I opened up wizard101 and went into settings and "unchecked" the full screen box. When I started playing it was still full screen but a bunch of stuff shrank, including my spellbook, potion flasks, health and mana globes, and even the buttons in the character selection!

Is this some update or is there anything in the settings that can do this?

Plz answer :? :? :? :?

not a update its in settings but forgot what setting