Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet boss dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I am a level 60 wizard still working on the Efreet boss he has a minion who uses triton a lot and he has 15,830 health if i want anyone to teleport it says i'm busy and there cant be another person in there and I cant seem to solo it and I can't seem to imagine anyone else soloing it either I have no crowns so how am I supposed to solo that boss without crowns?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Many others have completed the quest, with and without crowns, if you want step by step guide check out one of the fansites like wizard101central. But try strategically stacking your deck with minions, shields, and useful TCs; built around taking out minion first then boss. As a fire wizard you already have storm shield in your deck, use it liberally until you are ready to attack; don't forget to enhance your TCs to your advantage before entering the battle.

Good luck.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
fireb792 wrote:
I am a level 60 wizard still working on the Efreet boss he has a minion who uses triton a lot and he has 15,830 health if i want anyone to teleport it says i'm busy and there cant be another person in there and I cant seem to solo it and I can't seem to imagine anyone else soloing it either I have no crowns so how am I supposed to solo that boss without crowns?
. I feel the same. I have one crown and it is really difficult without a henchmen. My cousin did it with three henchmen I believe . I am glad he is not a cheating boss

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
firewizard776 wrote:
I am glad he is not a cheating boss

If you mean the boss in the Efreet quest, then he does cheat. All bosses in lvl 58 spell quests cheat in the same way: If you do Shield, Trap, Blade or Weakness, then he does a 35% Hex.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Defender
Mar 19, 2011
if you are talking about the efreet spell quest.Then yes he was the hardest
boss for a lvl 58 spell.Like really more than 20,000 life that's sylster and lyon
health,and more harder since we dont get good defense until lvl 60+
i just packed tons of ice/storm shields TC's shields and a polymorph
draconian.In the end i had 147 out of 2905(lvl 58 life)I am almost and archmage just a bar left :P boss had been putting a lot of shields and a lot of traps on me he had 900 or so life left i used the firezilla which came with
the Draconian polymorph and dead :D finally he died.