Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Could someone please tell me their strategy for getting spritely? I've trained 4 pets to epic trying to get spritely, Phoenix, Scarecrow, Jellyfish and Sea dragon

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RipShred wrote:
Could someone please tell me their strategy for getting spritely? I've trained 4 pets to epic trying to get spritely, Phoenix, Scarecrow, Jellyfish and Sea dragon

get any bundle the pets they give ya are stacked to learn spritely at teen

easiest way ever

Champion
May 03, 2011
Unless you get lucky on the first generation pet (and it's a pet that can get spritely--not all of them can), the only way to get it is to hatch with someone who has a pet with spritely. Then you have a chance, although it's not guaranteed--it may take several tries.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
RipShred wrote:

you can look online to see what pets offer it, maybe on wiki, although all those pets do have it, try hatching with another pet till you know it has spritely by looking at the talents.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Ok! after pack-a-plooza came into date, my pet WONT heal anymore although it has the talents, my pet was good and saved me in some battles that I tried to solo, it would heal TONS and IDK what happen!!! Now I feel like trashing it because it only has healing talents.......................................!!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Champion
May 03, 2011

I have a Scarecrow with Sprite and Spell-Proof. My Death wiz isn't playing much--mostly I have been trying to help some friends improve their pets. If you want to hatch with my Crow, leave a note here. I will be happy to help you, provided you can be on in the later evening Eastern time. Friday would be good for me. It costs about 42,000 gold to hatch. Let me know if you are interested by leaving a note on this thread.

Tabitha Ravenheart, Level 70 Necromancer

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
tabby714 wrote:

I have a Scarecrow with Sprite and Spell-Proof. My Death wiz isn't playing much--mostly I have been trying to help some friends improve their pets. If you want to hatch with my Crow, leave a note here. I will be happy to help you, provided you can be on in the later evening Eastern time. Friday would be good for me. It costs about 42,000 gold to hatch. Let me know if you are interested by leaving a note on this thread.

Tabitha Ravenheart, Level 70 Necromancer
Sure, would it be ok if i hatched with my phoenix? If so, then Friday 7pm eastern time, Scarecrow realm in pet pavillion hatchery?

Champion
May 03, 2011
Sure, would it be ok if i hatched with my phoenix? If so, then Friday 7pm eastern time, Scarecrow realm in pet pavillion hatchery?

Sure that sounds fine. The Shadow Phoenix is a cool-looking pet--I just hatched one with a friend, and she got Sprite, so I will hope for the best for you, too! I don't know your game name, but I am Tabitha (with Rocco, the faithful Scarecrow. :-)) I'll see you there Friday.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
tabby714 wrote:

Sure that sounds fine. The Shadow Phoenix is a cool-looking pet--I just hatched one with a friend, and she got Sprite, so I will hope for the best for you, too! I don't know your game name, but I am Tabitha (with Rocco, the faithful Scarecrow. :-)) I'll see you there Friday.
My ingame name is Blaze