Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty, the crime boss of Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Once again I must speak out for Kingsisle. I consider myself a Historian of the Spiral. I have been here nearly since the game started and I have spent every bit of time I am allowed on the game discovering it's secrets. Here is my specific discoveries on the Krokonomicon (I think Minney handled Meowiarty)

The krokonomicon was a book written by the Order of the Fang based on the Life and Death magic of the Golden Fang. The Fang is the most powerful artifact of magic in the entire spiral. It can reverse Death itself and bring the dead back to life. The Krokonomicon contains the spells the Fang uses to control Life and Death.

There it is. And when you see Malistaire he will have these things from each world.

Krokonomicon- Krokotopia and then Marleybone.
Eye of Bartleby- Wizard City(kind of hard to see)
Summoning Candles- Mooshu
Undead Servants and souls-Dragonspyre

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! <meow> Oops.

You know what I'm thinking?...You're a wierdo who is going to get his body grinded into a pulp by a powerfull life wizard! Also, the Kroko thingy has been collected by other wizards, and I highly doubt that your hard!!!!! I'm mad so be prepared! You may just get your own cat food for dinner! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I defeated katzensteins lab then it tells me to locate meowearty's hideout, where can I find that?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
Well when i got to the top of Big Ben Malistare was there, but did not join the battle, then he just faded away. Ithought that was weird, none of my friends with me saw him. I found it pretty creepy.

Eric WinterHunter, lvl28 Ice wizard.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Just wait until I get my hands on Meowiarty. That furless freak is going to be desroyed by my trusty Skeletal Pirate spell. One time I saw Malastaire and Meowiarty out in the streets. Before I could take a picture, they vanished. I also have a lead at Malastaire's plans for the Krocominicon.
5 words

TO BRING BACK SYLVIA DRAKE.

It makes perfect sense. The Krokominicon can reverse death. All he needs is those summoning candles to bring Sylvia Drake's spirit. The army is to prevent interruption. The Eye Of Bartleby can be used for to see if he's successful.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:
How did i become the crime boss? Do the words Evil Genius mean any thing to you? Not only did i mastermind my own escape from prison, i disabled the clock towers, conspired to build an army of clockwork men, and stole the Krokonomicon.

Even if you are evil, you are right

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Teldon wrote:
He set up the O'leery gang. Other then that it really does not go into detail that much.

Yep, that's it.

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 FIRE

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Arctic43 wrote:
I didn't know that Meowiarty was the crime boss of Marleybone. I thought that Malistaire caused all of the problems in the Spiral (I also thought that Malistaire broke Meowiarty out of jail) . I have a friend named Boris. The first time I got into the Big Ben was when I teleported to him. When we got to Meowiarty and Agony Wraith we just started the duel. In the middle of the duel Malistaire joined the duel for about five minutes. I was so AMAZED. All he did was pass. When the duel was over I got back to Reagent Square and MEOWIARTY WAS THERE. I got a quest from him. It was called JAIL BRAKE. It was HARD. Meowiarty probably won't remember it because it was like when Wizard 101 just started. One of the parts from JAIL BRAKE was to talk to that cat in jail at Scotland Yard. When the quest was over I teleported to a friend fighting Malistaire and Meowiarty was in the back of Malistaire.

Posted By,
Cody Shadowgem
that is a great story (i hope it's not fake) i wish i could do the quest

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:

WOAH WOAH, if you say you made the clock tower stop then why did I see it still working before I entered the tower? Huh HUH!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i know meowiarty is a crime boss of marlybone but he was too easy i know this world is full of dogs but where did this cat called meowarty come from i've beat him twice he was easy hey can any one help me in dragon spyre ! jest one wizard oran raven fist lvl 43 soon 44

Defender
May 29, 2009
HOSTEO1 wrote:
i know meowiarty is a crime boss of marlybone but he was too easy i know this world is full of dogs but where did this cat called meowarty come from i've beat him twice he was easy hey can any one help me in dragon spyre ! jest one wizard oran raven fist lvl 43 soon 44

You wrote this in Marleybone.
You have to go to Mooshu first.
If that's not the case, first you need to go to the Tree of Life and beat Death No Oni. Then the goat person tells you to talk to the Jade Champion, who tells you to heal the emporer. That goes terribly wrong, and he turns into the Jade Oni. And when you beat him, the emporer tells you to talk to Ambrose, who says talk to Cyrus Drake, who says meet me in the myth tower. Beat him, and he tells you to meet him in DS.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
He set up the O'leery gang. Other then that it really does not go into detail that much.[/

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
nirlem100, you are so right, i would have NEVER thought of that!