Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life blade

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So, my baby Life wiz isn't really a baby anymore. She is now level 19, and has Nature's Wrath and Unicorn... but no Life blade.

My necros all got theirs at around level 5-6, so I find it very odd that Tav is almost level 20 and hasn't gotten hers yet... did I miss a quest somewhere, or is this normal?

Happy travels,
El Veeb (& Tavia).

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
You get your Life blade when you complete the Krokosphinx, Aka defeat Krokotep, and head to the Temple of Storms.

Alura Mythshade level 54 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 36 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Yes. My little sister has a life wizard and you get your life blade when you get the order of the fang badge while other schools get it when they finish wizard city.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This is quite normal.

Life get's it's blade after finishing the Krokosphinx in Kroktopia.

If you think this is bad, Ice does not get it's Blade until it gets it's level 38 school quest.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
So, my baby Life wiz isn't really a baby anymore. She is now level 19, and has Nature's Wrath and Unicorn... but no Life blade.

My necros all got theirs at around level 5-6, so I find it very odd that Tav is almost level 20 and hasn't gotten hers yet... did I miss a quest somewhere, or is this normal?

Happy travels,
El Veeb (& Tavia).

You get the "Life Blade" spell from 'Sergent Major Talbot' in the Oasis when you complete the Krokospinx.

I was a bit worried about that too, but I figured it out. I still think it's kind of messed up, no life trap or blade when everyone else gets theirs while they are still in wizard city.

You can get the life trap spell for free from a wizard in a house on colossus bolivard (excuse my spelling, it's early.), just off the clearing where Mindy Pixiecrown is standing. You'll see that the house is not lit up, but you can go in, and the wizard there will give you the life trap spell. :-D

Hope I helped bunches(:

Melissa Battleblood, Level 26 Life Wizard.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Hey, guys- thanks so much to everyone who replied. You are all awesome!

One of my wizards (don't remember if it was Tav or Sestiva/my diviner) just beat Krokhotep and is in the Tomb of Storms now... I'll have to check that out.

Peace,
El Veeb.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
darthjt wrote:
This is quite normal.

Life get's it's blade after finishing the Krokosphinx in Kroktopia.

If you think this is bad, Ice does not get it's Blade until it gets it's level 38 school quest.

ugh I was wondering when my ice would get it, figured it was one of those ones you get after a certain area. Didn't realize it was the level 38 quest ... just barely got to level 31 got a long way to go still... luckily have treasure cards for it.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
You get your Life blade when you complete the Krokosphinx, Aka defeat Krokotep, and head to the Temple of Storms.

Alura Mythshade level 54 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 36 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Well thats wierd. I got my Life Blade after I completed all of Krokotopya. :?

Luke BattleSword
Level 46 Life/Storm/Fire/Balance
"without life the world would be a rock"