Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Spells and Gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 15, 2009
In the future (hopefully the near future), I'd be ecstatic to see new astral spells and gear. I've compiled a small list of crude spell concepts that I think would be fun to play with:

• Sun (Fire, Life, Storm), Moon (Myth, Ice, Death), and Star (Balance?) shields, traps and blades.
  • Elemental, Spiritual, and Balance spells for each school featuring Sun, Moon, and Star damage. (This would allow all schools to learn one spell for free) i.e Insane Bolt
Astral utility spells. i.e Smokescreen, Weakness, Infection, Guiding light.

I'd like to add that I love how much the games developed, and I'm looking forward to future updates. Thanks everyone.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
i only have one idea for the star school. here it is

oppose
it mutates the spell you cast to the opposite school. it also mutates blades, traps, and field enchantments. lasts for four rounds. example, i cast oppose and then rain of fire and it will become rain of ice or something to that effect.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I've got a list of spells for moon and star, in order from how you train them. I'm not sure what sun does. There are a mix of utility and attack.

Moon: 

Polymorph Ra, 0 pips, turns you into a balance Ra 

Silver Werewolf 325425, 4 pips, A man climbs onto a rock. The moon glows in the distance and the man turns into a wolf. The wolf jumps off the rock and runs through the target

Lunar Strength  +40 % moon blade, + 1 round polymorph, 1 pip, the blades are both silver.

Polymorph Minotaur/Talos, 0 pips, turns you into a myth Minotaur/Talos capable of summoning minions and other myth spells.

Night Huntress 550-600, +25% next spell, 6 pips, a women in hunting gear with a bow and arrow appears. She shoots the enemy with a silver arrow then dissolves into silver dust that floats away.

Full Moon +3 rounds for all polymorphs, 4 pips, acts like other all spells such as wyldfire

Polymorph Celestian, 0 pip, turns you into a star Celestian 

Thoth 450 to all enemies, +20 hex traps on all enemies, 7 pips, same animation as Ra but instead of the sun its the moon and the man has an ibis head (search it) so its Thoth instead of Ra, P.S. Thoth is god of wisdom and magic in ancient Egypt and creator of the moon in some myths

Star:

Sacrifice, -20 defense and +60 attack for for rounds, 0 pips, an aura spell colored black!

Leo, 325-375 star damage to target, 4 pips, a lion falls from the sky then looks and sees the target and pounces

Scorpius 400-425 to target, casts Fortify on self, 5 pips, looks just like scorpion but it's gold and twice as big and after attacking crawls back into caster then turning into Fortify

Astral Pact , makes power pips work for astral schools, 4 pips, works same way as wyldfire and full moon

Gemini, 100 + 475, +25 balance blade, 6 pips, two kids with swords appear giggling but then one jumps forward and slices the target then turns into dust but the other steps forward and stabs target then turns and throws his sword towards caster which turns into a balance blade

Fighter's Power, +30 accuracy and attack for 4 rounds, 2 pips, a aura spell colored purple

Orion, 550 to all enemies, 7pips, the spiral appears and starts to spin and turns into a warrior carrying a sword who slices through the entire row of enemies

The oppose one is cool

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
They should add the astral schools and trees in ravenwood, perhaps through a portal. They'd be near where the death school used to be

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Defender
May 29, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Sorry, but they're not very useful or necessary.

Speak for yourself...

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I read other comments, really????????????????????????????????????????????? I mean sure we all have a difference in opinion, but who cares? Do Not argue over it like the younger, my family hates the spells but loves the trees i am vise versa and my family is'nt arguing. Now, the spells are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tree idea, well it is an okay idea, but the description is so odd, and i don't see how they would, i mean gear? treasure cards? what do you mean?