Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school idea Eclipse!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Since Eclipse is the opposite of moon i decided to change my original thought here is the new one: Inferno Kraken polymorph: spells known: gargantuan, fire dragon, fire blade, fire trap,wyldfire, power link, heck hound, efreet, firezilla. Robbin's arrow: 45+ accuracy pylon minion:costs 5 pips: spells known: stun, spectral blast, earthquake, power nova, dragon blade 35+, amplify, fortify, vengeance, sandstorm.

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That would be the biggest waste of time. It only caters to a small group of the entire wizard community. Also, spells shouldn't only be added to the game purely for PvP. As popular as it is, it's still an extracurricular.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Darkness643z wrote:
Why do they have to randomly choose people
to be fair that's why

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
That would be the biggest waste of time. It only caters to a small group of the entire wizard community. Also, spells shouldn't only be added to the game purely for PvP. As popular as it is, it's still an extracurricular.
Alright say if it was for pvp and pve the only benefit is the health spell, since the creatures dont even have damage stats.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
:( :( :( :( :
dude thats oddly similar to the spells i made yesterday my balance spell equality makes an opponents health with higher health equal to users

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I still think it's terrible.
No offense, but here's why.
Granted, it might reduce the the health of the enemies, but then that puts us even more on edge because our health might--
Never mind.
Let me explain it better.

First off, let's say there's an ice transcended who has 4,300 health. Let's say there's a storm wizard, level 45, who has 1,900 health. Let's say your spell chose to give everyone 1,900 health, the health that the storm wizard has.

No problem to the storm wizard, but to everyone else, it would allow them to be defeated easier. I'd never use this spell, especially not in one of those battles where the bosses cheat, like in Waterworks. The only way this would work is if everyone there was an ice wizard and has 4,000 health or above, and that way it would drain the enemies a bit as well as give everyone the relatively same amount of health. Even then it's much too risky, because one of the bosses might have 2,000 health, and what if your spell gave us all 2,000 health?

The damage one is even worse-- What if an enemy had 20,000 health overall, and only had 5,000 left? That would mean that, when you used the damage spell (it's called horespower?) then it would deal 15,000 to everyone.

BAM.
Instant defeat. No wizard has 15,000, and it would be much too risky to attempt to get 15,000 using the Health Equality in the first place. If you tried to balance both of them out, it would end up getting tangled, tricky, and messy.

Plus you have to take into account the fact that KI might give enemies immunity to this spell-- especially bosses that cheat. Then if we used it, we'd all be signing a death warrant for ourselves.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Alright say if it was for pvp and pve the only benefit is the health spell, since the creatures dont even have damage stats.

Exactly.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm debating whether or not this would be one of the secret schools Morganthe perfects in. She is said to be either Death or Ice...what if she is Eclipse? Moon school enemies tend to use Ice and Death attacks. Plus, she calls herself the "Umbra Queen", which relates to the Moon. She is embracing a darker side of the Moon than we may expect.

Anyway, Eclipse would be a combination of Moon and Sun wouldn't it? It would make sense after all. Yet, I don't see how that would work... maybe Astral polymorphs?