Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

won't log me on

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
After I log on to Wizard101 and it goes to my character list I click on my highest level wizard Bailey Ravenheart. As the screen says I'm entering the game it suddenly stops and says "Wizard101 is Not Responding", however when I click on a DIFFERENT character it goes right into the game. Last night I was able to log on to Bailey successfully, but today I cannot.

Any Help would be Great!

Thank You,
avril10

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Avril10 wrote:
After I log on to Wizard101 and it goes to my character list I click on my highest level wizard Bailey Ravenheart. As the screen says I'm entering the game it suddenly stops and says "Wizard101 is Not Responding", however when I click on a DIFFERENT character it goes right into the game. Last night I was able to log on to Bailey successfully, but today I cannot.

Any Help would be Great!

Thank You,
avril10

Contact support for this problem.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This happens when the file on your computer for the area you're going to is corrupted (broken). It usually happens when you go through an entrance/exit. About the only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009