Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pattern Stiching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I know that this has been mentioned before, but I am going to bring it up again anyways, the ability to stich patterns onto gear that doesnt have patterns on them like snowflakes, dragons, yin yang symbols, flowers, spirals, arrows, eyeballs, vines, animals patterns, ruins, leaves, etc. , because, ones that do have patterns on them are only for certain schools, say for example you stich a rouge cap with a hat that has snow pattern and you want to keep the snow pattern, but once you stich the stats onto the rouge cap, the snow pattern is gone forever.

Valkoor Titanblade, lvl 70 Fire

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
ValeDonte wrote:
I know that this has been mentioned before, but I am going to bring it up again anyways, the ability to stich patterns onto gear that doesnt have patterns on them like snowflakes, dragons, yin yang symbols, flowers, spirals, arrows, eyeballs, vines, animals patterns, ruins, leaves, etc. , because, ones that do have patterns on them are only for certain schools, say for example you stich a rouge cap with a hat that has snow pattern and you want to keep the snow pattern, but once you stich the stats onto the rouge cap, the snow pattern is gone forever.

Valkoor Titanblade, lvl 70 Fire

Please, please, please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Qbb/Rowan/Taryn/ Alexandria

Survivor
May 24, 2009