Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet energy and gardening energy

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
The other day i realized that pet energy should not be the same energy as gardening energy. If you think about it, pet energy is the energy that the pet has, and gardening energy is the energy that the wizard has to garden. Personally, i think there should be another little bottle of energy next to pet energy, health, and mana that is green and is energy used for gardening.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Steelhead1111 wrote:
The other day i realized that pet energy should not be the same energy as gardening energy. If you think about it, pet energy is the energy that the pet has, and gardening energy is the energy that the wizard has to garden. Personally, i think there should be another little bottle of energy next to pet energy, health, and mana that is green and is energy used for gardening.

I am sure a lot of members would like to see something along this line, but when you get right down to it, most gardeners do it for the pet snack drops from plant harvest. It would be nicer just to have energy wisps at our homes, but that is not likely to happen either.

But if you really look at your screen when you are in game, if we keep adding bottle icons and icons for other wants, then it would not be long before we would not be able to see what we are fighting.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I agree because I often use all of my energy gardening and therefore can't train my pet :( This means that the dropped pet snacks just sit doing nothing. I don't get crowns and so can't just refill whenever I fancy- it would be nice to be able to both train my pets and garden