Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gurtok Barrier Demon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I might spell it wrong but the Gurtok barrier demon i cant beat because it is a dungeon only one person one i cant beat him cause i fire and idk what to do i want to go to wintertusk but i cant if i dont beat GrizzleHeim :(

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You need to use your Fire Prisms (Converts) to change your fire attacks to Ice attacks so that he does not resist you.

Use fire shields when you can, blade, use your convert and attack. Heal if getting low on health.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
What the previous poster said, plus there is gear available with very high fire resist at bazaar. when I face fire enemies I switch to a outfit that gives greater than 50 fire resist. works like a charm! I also used this method with my life wiz, when fighting life boss for level fifty eight spell.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Fire converts (3) + Fire shields + Resist + Fire blade, Elemental Blades, Dragonblade + Fuel + Heckhound at full pips = Good times :)

Gurtok Barrier Demon is one of my favorite bosses :) Love that I meet him again in TotH!

Warmest Regards,

Qbb/Scarlet Ravensong, Transcended Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
fireb792 wrote:
I might spell it wrong but the Gurtok barrier demon i cant beat because it is a dungeon only one person one i cant beat him cause i fire and idk what to do i want to go to wintertusk but i cant if i dont beat GrizzleHeim :(

This guy is easy. Being in Zafaria and all, I owned this thing. Bosses in dragonspyer have more health. All Celestian bosses have at least 5-6 K health.

Justin Hawkstalker, lvl 63 myth, out