Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Lincoln and new spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2012
I just reached lvl 35 balance wizard and got notice from Mr. Lincoln that I should see someone about new spell card. Don't remember who but do remember he said it wasn't a regular teacher. Can anyone help me out?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Fimir23 wrote:
I just reached lvl 35 balance wizard and got notice from Mr. Lincoln that I should see someone about new spell card. Don't remember who but do remember he said it wasn't a regular teacher. Can anyone help me out?

I think you start with Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

I found this info on all Balance School spells on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Baulder gold Paws, the bear in olde town. But depends if you beaten a certain quest in ravenscar.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You need to go see the bear by the flying boat near the Bazaar, Baulder Goldwind or something like that. He will send you to Grizzleheim to get your level 35 spell.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
darthjt wrote:
You need to go see the bear by the flying boat near the Bazaar, Baulder Goldwind or something like that. He will send you to Grizzleheim to get your level 35 spell.

This and you have to be at a certian point in Grizzleheim.

I didn't end up getting my level 35 spell until I was level 50.

Tara Pixiedust, Level 52 Ice

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
It's a bug that you received that message. You actually have to get to Ravenscar before you can begin your level 35 spell quest.