Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-27-12

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I like the dark spite because I like buying the transformation a battling dark spites on Unicorn Way.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I like the mander and wolf scout, but I think that something totally different should be added. It would be fun to be an oni, or even something inanimate! I can imagine the surprise on people's faces if that mana wisp was actually a person, or that sun school trainer.......

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I like the Earth Elemental and the Fire Elemental better because it fits my school. Also look cool when your fighting. :) :) :) :) :)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I love the Rat - epic and has a great jump!

And I love the fact we can buy the transformations with gold and not have to use crowns!

I tried to like the wolf warrior but I found him too big for my screen. I couldn't see past him to see where I was walking. :(

Thanks though - keep it up!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
We need girl transformations. Why out of all of them is there only one? And truthfully its not really that great - boring really. We need sweet ones and scary ones and fun ones. Please?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I like the big ones like the wolf warrior and the cyclops. I think some cool ones to add would be Grendels, Celestians, Sharks and Anglers.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
While I personally would never spend money on a transformation, I find myself enjoying the variety of new creatures inhabiting the spiral. It adds variety which is nice. In fact, variety is what makes this game so unique and enjoyable. So for those willing to spend money on these transformations, keep up the good work!

Administrator
Glad the transformations seem to be a hit! Hooray! We'll keep the suggestions for new transformations in the future...

New FF shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea